Get Echo Reports:
- From a hospital computer (DCAM), use this link: Echo Reports (UWS).
- Use your UCHAD
UserID and Password.
- From a medicine computer (in your office) use this link: Echo Reports (BSD).
- Use UCHAD
UserID and Password, but for your ID, type"uchad\UserID" where UserID is your own ID.
- Search by name, last name, firstname, with a caret (^) between last and first.
Get Pager Messages:
- Go to Online Paging.
- Click where it says "Click to Login."
- You will see a box for UserID and Password. Your UserID is Pxxxx, where xxx is your pager number. Your password is the password you use to change your page status.
- Look-up your pager number.
- Click on Messages and you can view messages you received.
- Logout with the Exit button, right near the search button at top right of page.
Access Oacis Remotely:
- Go to Webapps from your browser
- You will see a login Box. Login with your UCHAD hospital workstation id and password
- You will be prompted to download a small piece of software that will keep the connection secure. This software will remain on your computer, so you won't need to download it each time you login.
- Open the Remote Applications folder
- Choose the Oacis icon
- Enter your Oacis ID and password